CS:GO Counter Strike Global Offensive

Hey! Pvt. Olsen here!
I enjoy playing competetive in CS:GO but i almost every time get a team that either are douchebags or dosen't wanna play as a team. So basically i'm making this discussion so people can post their rank (in CS:GO) and ask if anyone would want to join them in a match!

Comments

• edited September 2015

So I will start!

Rank; Master Guardian Elite

Searching for; Some who are similar rank who would like to join me!

• Rank; Gold Nova master

Searching for; People to have fun while playing instead of playing with randoms all the time also close to same rank would be wonderful

• Rank; Gold Nova 3, was DMG

Searching for; People that are kinda good and like to have fun.

• I think i need 1 more match to be ranked, but I'm down to play some CS:go with a good team!

Searching for: Nothing really, I'll play with anyone no matter how bad

• Master guardian I
    I don't play as much as i want to though. But would team up.

• edited July 2015

MGE. I don't really care about my rank, so whatever rank you are if you want to play hit me up whenever.

Searching for: For some of them funs. Tryhards preferred.

• I ranked up to Gold Nova 1. Myself and PFC House have started playing about 1 match a night. so if anyones up for a game just add me on steam and I can shoot you invites. We're not try hards, but we use teamwork and try and win.

• edited August 2015

Anyone watching ESL One Cologne? Personally I'm cheering for
    A D D E R A L L
    B
    O
    Y
    S
    (Cloud9)

• I am! i'm cheering for Fnatic, and TSM

• edited August 2015

Alright well now that C9 and CLG are out, I guess I'm cheering for Luminosity Gaming since they're Brazilian.

• I'm cheering for NiP. They need it the most! xD - But it's all about TheSuperMen

• @Rec. Long said:
    Anyone here have CSGO and might be interested in playing some matchmaking?? Current MM rank is Supreme Master First Class.. Add Pvt. Long [29ID] if you would feel like playing sometime :D

• JA JA JA JA Luminosity best team world! They just beat Fnatic.

• I actually did not see that comming that LG beat Fnatic, well that just shows practice is key!

• i r8 the r8 an 8/8 totally balanced m8 I don't understand all the h8 and why people are ir8?

• R8 is a singlehanded awp.
    I like both shootmodusses. The alternate one is really inaccurate though. Will need to get used to.

• edited December 2015

What rank are you SSgt.?

This game is so broken right now its ridiculous. Does Valve do absolutely NO beta testing? The R8 has so many glitches, hold right click and double click left, can be shot during freeze time and during bomb defusal, 100% running accuracy (assume this is a glitch but who knows), etc, etc...

Then there's the smoke glitch, which is just absolutely ridiculous for a game with such a big player base. In ESEA and clients that don't have Overwatch it is so abused that the game becomes unplayable.

And the increased RNG with rifle sprays, what, the, hell, Valve? Literally no one wanted this.

How can you mess up a game this much, it is literally unplayable at this moment.

• The R8 needs to be nerfed, and i'm sure it will be very soon (Or atleast I hope so) Cause this is just ridiculous.

• This is actually the stupidest thing that has ever been implemented in CS history since the riot shields... Got a kill with it yesterday while defusing in a 1v1 because it was so broken you could shoot it in spawn and while defusing. Unbelievable...

Hope it doesn't take a week for it to be nerfed like it usually does.

• Still an $850 scout with 100% running accuracy. Absolutely ridiculous :(

• I don't really play comp. When I was ranked as Master Guardian. Now I only play demolition.
    Also R8 got nerfed I heard...

• Man it's been a rollercoaster. Valve listened to the community and reverted the changes to the rifle spraying, and I'm super happy about that. They also reverted pistol changes, which I'm also pretty happy about, but agree they need to be changed.

And ya, R8 got nerfed, but it's still an $850 scout with 100% running accuracy. Also you can buy it on pistol round using

buy deagLe -1

• edited September 2016

Anyone up for a game? Streaming in a couple of minutes.
    Or just tune in at
    Find us in AP4S2 channels

• A few of us AP4S2 guys plus T3 Vandy play csgo pretty regularly

We're between high silver and mg1

Just look out for when im in cs and message me if you wanna play

• Shoot me a message I'd be down for a game. I'm like silver 4 of gold nova 1 I think.

• I played 3 calibrating matches but I'm confident that my skills is 1/50 that of Olofmeister
    Will do anything to get out of calibrating hell with good rank

• I play sometimes too but not really much