U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to a

General separation and will be furnished a General Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Michael A. Conway
Signature
Michael A. Conway
Name (Type or Print)
Private, First Class Combat Engineer Easy Company, Fourth Platoon, First Squad
Rank Position Platoon/Squad
"Dear 29thers, It has been a pleasure being with you for the short time I was. Had a rough start but for the most part came back from with it although the minor hiccups. Sadly life and other variables have made it so that the 29th is no longer suitable for me for the time being. I recognize that a lot of people have invested in me friendships and responsibility and I am sincerely sorry. In the future after when things calm down and I find time to think and act on bettering myself I hope that I will be welcomed back with open arms. For the time being I need to focus on school, put extra effort into my living situation and overall get out more. To those I’d like to personally think include Sgt. Sutera (Thanks bud for everything that you’ve done for me. The road has been bumpy but I really enjoyed it. Catch you on the flipside.), Cpl. Garret(You are the nicest guy I know. Keep it up pal!), Cpl. Kardell(You were there for me a lot. You were a good friend to me and made me feel included in ep1.), Sgt. von Dongen(Your bluntness is amazing. I always can trust you for feedback, etc. Beyond that you were a great friend.), Cpl. Mellinger(We had a rocky start but overtime I think we ended up acquainted in a friendly manner and were able to work together in several instances.), Cpl. Whiskey(You and I had a connection that was pretty cool from a game we both enjoyed. Seeing you leave hurt pretty bad but I have faith you will be back.), T/5 Evarts(gets shot from across map “Eva-rts”), TSgt. Dethfield(You invested a lot into me and provided excellent guidance. You were a good mentor.), Cpl. Red(You were a good friend and an even better mentor. Even after you became an asl of another squad we stayed connected and kept close.), Sgt. Crane(We had heated debates and we both enjoyed it. Beyond that we gamed and had fun together. Stay cool.), FSgt Cyr(#CSGOSilverGang4Life), PFC Marookian(We shared laughs and friendship.), PFC Stepehns(Crewman brother you continue what you are doing!), Cpl. J Wright(You are a decent fella. Stay nice.), PFC Sigal(Ah it breaks my heart. Hope you go far brotha.) and PFC Arzou(My little baker.). With all that being said thank you 29th for being part of my life for the last 7 and so months. I’ve enjoyed it every step of the way and have no regrets. Peace out."
Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved
Commander Signature
8. February 2020
Date

Comments

• Sad to see you go, Conway. I wish you the best in life. It may be hard now but patience will be the saving grace in your endeavours. You have such potential of becoming a great man, never forget that. Keep your head high and if you need anything don't hesitate to come to me. GoodBye and Godspeed.

• We gonna miss you in EP1 brother, stay strong and keep making those amazing websites :)

• Had some good laughs with you, seriously great guy! You will be missed.

• Was nice to have you here bud, thanks for the new homepage :smile:

• Thank you for guesting ep1 drills and having fun with us. Don't worry your websites aren't as bad as I said they are.

• Take care chap

• Good luck, Conway, with all your plans.

• Thanks for your hard work in QM Conway, I greatly appreciate it. I hope you find yourself doing great things in your future. Your dedication will go a long way in life.

• Catch ya on the flip-side Conway, best of luck.

• While i didnt know you very long, it was really fun playing with ya when you guested Charlie drills and on the Battalion server! Hope to see you around Conway!