Arma 3 Creator DLC: S.O.G. Prairie Fire

Hey folks.

With the announcement from Bohemia, I am honestly hyped by this new DLC.

It features a 14 player coop campaign and it supports lots of popular multiplayer modes.

Now I am wondering if anyone would be interested to play and/or host some games and events with this DLC (vanilla is fine by me, it could attract more who don't have the time/space to download mods).

If there are, hopefully this thread could be of use as some means to organize it so that we could have fun together as fellow 29th members.

Comments

• I haven't played Arma 3 in so long... but I'm gonna get this DLC and play the hell out of the co-op campaign. It would be sick if we could get a full 14!

• edited April 2021

I definitely plan on picking this up and playing it, looks really fun, and I'd definitely be down for playing this with other 29thers, we just need a server or something.

• I plan on fully dedicating the server to it and draining every bit and byte of content out of it. You are all welcome to join in as well. Also while waiting I am hosting PvE missions in the Unsung mod for any 29ther willing to join so if you are interested please do contact me.

• Sure thing, I sent you a friend request on Steam.

• I'll be sending steam requests too.

And I would also like to suggest to be clear on the timezone here since I don't know if GMT guys could play on EST time and vice versa.
    So I'll be posting this:

Name: PFC Kurnshaw
    Assignment: CP1S2
    Preferred timezone: EST

• Interested as well, I'll be getting the DLC as well.

• Next Vietnam OP will be set next Sunday on the 25th of April 2021 18:00 GMT/ 14:00 EST (3 hours prior to Charlie company drills).

Mods used

Download the file and import it into your ARMA 3 launcher and it will automatically download/load them for you.

Please be in TS 15 min before the start for easier organization and server details.

Also would like to have a response here for all who intend to come so I have a rough idea of the numbers.

• I'll do my best to show up to this, looking forward to a good time!

• Unfortunately I can't come for anything earlier than evening EST.
    Hope you guys have fun!

• Reminder that this will be happening tomorrow, make sure you have the mods!