Games for trade

I dont see a topic yet added so feel free to remove this if there is one.

I have a copy of GTA San Andrea's I am looking to trade

Comments

• I have a gift copy of ARMA 2 that is tradeable, if anyone would like it hit me up on Steam through my profile and offer me something good. eg: games of equal value, keys for tf2 etc. (Please keep it below the original price of ARMA 2 don't want to overcharge people)

• I got a Rainbow six Vegas as a gift if anyone would like it. (Free of charge, just add me on steam if you are interested)
    (The game is given out)

• I have some games I am not interested in about the last humble bundle, I know is not a fair deal but is something xD

• I think I got 2 copies of insurgency which are giftable if anyone is looking to trade

• I still have one copy of Tabletop Simulator for anyone that wants it or fancies trading it.

• @PFC Tyson said:
    I still have one copy of Tabletop Simulator for anyone that wants it or fancies trading it.

by wants do you mean for free? ;)

• edited July 2016

Aye, you can have it if you want it. I ain't going to be throwing it at anyone else on my friends list any time soon. Of course if you already have it then that's just being greedy! Only to those that don't have it yet.

• I dont have it @PFC Tyson, would much appreciate it <3

• And game has been traded. GG and have fun with it.

• I know it's not anything desirable, but I have a free copy of Gun Monkeys if someone wants it? xD