KotOR I and II

Who else is a big KotOR fan? I've been watching YouTube videos of KotOR Let's Play's and it made me interested back in the game. Also, KotOR II is on sale on Steam until November 16th for 70% off, which means the game is 2.99 with no tax!

Comments

• Quite a huge fan of the KoTOR games myself but the MMO never interested me. Played and completed both of them repeatedly as both dark/light and male/female characters.

• Both KoTOR games were friggin awesome. Those were like the first RPG games I played when I was young and I have so many good memories from it. I remember in KoTOR 2 I had to get my brother to complete the first area (the asteroid) because I was too scared. Never bothered with the MMO.

• I bought a hard copy set of them both but I could never get them to istall properly. I'm looking at them now actually thinking how my money was wasted... maybe I'll try to install them again.

• I never bothered with the MMO. But there's a restored content mod on the steam workshop for KotOR 2 which restored every thing the game was supposed to have in it before launch but was cut. I'm only four hours in and I already noticed a few cut scenes that I haven't seen before and I replayed both games like 5-6 times.

• @Cpl. Zenhenko said:
    Both KoTOR games were friggin awesome. Those were like the first RPG games I played when I was young and I have so many good memories from it. I remember in KoTOR 2 I had to get my brother to complete the first area (the asteroid) because I was too scared. Never bothered with the MMO.

SWTOR is not related to KoTOR. There aren't really any similarities between KoTOR and SWTOR.

• I fell in love with Bastila Shan as the main hero's love interest and in love with Jennifer Hale's voice acting. She's the greatest, so great I've followed her lead into Mass Effect and Star Wars: The Old REpublic online. Her as Commander female Shepard and as Female Trooper for the Republic in SWTOR.

I'm in love with her voice over work and I love KotOR

• Both great games, not too hardcore, not too easy (when played on hard ;))

If you're quickly, you can grab em both for €4 a pop on Steam.