Rate What The Person Above You Is Listening To

Comments

• 6/10-it was okay.

Kid Rock- Born Free

• 0/10 Freedom is only a concept.

Type O Negative - Wolf Moon

• 6.5/10 - I actually thought it was okay, liked the instrumentals at the start.

The Smiths - Miserable Lie (Live)

• 6/10-it was alright, not my first choice in music though.

Deric Ruttan - That's How I Wanna Go Out

• I started listening then i heard 2nd ID, once again, soldier stuff blah blah blah you get the jist of it. 3/10

Earth, Wind & Fire - September

• edited July 2015

9/10 for reminding me of that week I took Suzanne Somers to Club Med.

This next one is JUST like Toby Keith, Jenkins will love it.
    Boogie Down Productions - You Must Learn ( @ 0:37)

• @PFC Blake said:
    I started listening then i heard 2nd ID, once again, soldier stuff blah blah blah you get the jist of it.

actually it had nothing to do with soldiers or the military, it's about a man and i believe the
    artists father (i could be wrong) that's dying and instead of dying with the doctor he wants to go out the way he came in the world which is the point of this lyric ---> (in the arms of the women that loved me). so it's not "soldier stuff"

• edited July 2015

@PFC Jenkins said:
    actually it had nothing to do with soldiers or the military, it's about a man and i believe the

artists father (i could be wrong) that's dying and instead of dying with the doctor he wants to go out the way he came in the world which is the point of this lyric ---> (in the arms of the women that loved me). so it's not "soldier stuff"

The artist literally said that his dad or whoever that is backpacked across europe with his buddies from the 2nd ID, back when it was raining german bullets i shouldnt have made it past 19.

• @PFC Blake said:
    The artist literally said that his dad or whoever that is backpacked across europe with his buddies from the 2nd ID, back when it was raining german bullets i shouldn't have made it past 19.

doesn't make it a song about the military it simply stating that he is old and dying and that he was practically wasting time with the doctor and he said the stuff about the 2nd infantry because he thought he shouldn't of made it past 19 but he did and now that he's dying he'd rather be with his wife than the doctor. so again it's NOT a song about the military.

• 5.3/10 im a bit confused as to what it's about and didn't really care for it that much.

Darryl Worley, Sounds Like Life To Me

• 4/10 Not really my taste.

Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot

• 4/10-didn't really care for it that much.

Warriors-Imagine Dragons

• 2.3/10 for music-kind of 2010s Def Leopard, 0/10 for EA, 10/10 Hypocrisy due to my love of FIFA games.

Eagles Of Death Metal - Complexity

• 3/10 not what i expected given the band name.

Pentagram - be forewarned

• 8.5/10 Really enjoyed it.

HammerFall - Stone Cold

• 7/10-It was pretty good.

Godsmack - I Stand Alone

• 2/10 - Not patriotic enough

English national anthem

Rule, Britannia

• 0/10 not enough ice

Canadian national anthem

• Not able to watch on here, 10/10

Slayer - New Faith

• edited July 2015

5/10 I usually don't mind Slayer, listened to them when I was in middle school and my older brother is a devout fan, however by 2 minutes I just wanted the song to end. Could just be the song.

The New Division - Killer

• 9/10-i really enjoyed it.

"This is my son"-Cherryholmes

• 0/10: "And I give him up for a people who don't care that they're free,
    At the cost of his life, I understand now Your sacrifice."

The Districts - Funeral Beds (live)

• 7.5/10-It was good, i definitely enjoyed it.

Keith Urban - For You

• 1/10 RT if u cri evry teim

The Clash - I'm so Bored with the USA

• 2/10-the sound is ok, the lyrics are questionable though.

America **** yeah-by team America

• edited July 2015

Meh 2/10

Nirvana - About A Girl

• 6.7/10-it was alright.

Drunk Americans - Toby Keith

• edited July 2015

3/10

Khusugtun - Praise For The River Tes (BBC Proms 2011 Human Planet) (Starts at 3:36)

• 7/10-I surprisingly enjoyed it.

Die Tryin-Chase Rice

• 0/10 - Ehhh nah

The Exploited - **** the USA