Sea of Thieves

edited June 2016 in Other Games

This game looks amazing, love the art work.

Comments

• edited March 2018

Sea of Thieves releases this Tuesday gents. Has Xbox one cross play. Ive played the beta for several weeks and I can say its a blast to play with friends. If anyone else has picked this up or plans to, add me on Steam. Couple of us already have it, its a great time. Its also absolutely gorgeous to look at and some of the most realistic and best looking water ive ever seen in a game. Only available for Windows 10, Xbox One and on the Microsoft Store on PC.

Heres an article summing the game up pretty good. https://www.techradar.com/news/sea-of-thieves-release-date-news-and-features

Heres a video summing everything up by the devs, watch this first.

• I know, @Cpl. Cooper and @Cpl. Donofrio has picked up the game. Personally im gonna wait and see what they release and their plans with microtransactions.

• edited March 2018

Only planned micro-transactions are pets, and will not be rolled out for a month or two. Honestly can't wait, Rare is a great company, they won't steer us wrong.

• Yeah there are no game breaking micro transactions. If buying a microtransaction that is a pet and helps support the devs I'll definitely buy them. I pre ordered the other day. Can't wait to play.

• Xbox game pass is on sale for $1 until January 31st. Chance to get Sea of Thieves for $1 for 30 days.

• Sea of Thieves is 50 percent off right now.

• I play! add me on xbox thing, TheDirtyDan502

• Anniversary Update is today. If you're looking to sail, come find me. We'll have a decent number of people looking to crew and sail with the new update.