Twelve Years of Service (Ramses M. Conrad)

Lt. Col. Wheatley said:

We often say that the 29th is bigger than any one man, but if MSgt. Conrad were not in the 29th, the experience we all enjoy would not be the same. Whether it's stepping in to help Lighthouse cover BCT to helping companies develop their NCOs to reorganizing policies and procedures to ensure clarity across the Battalion, MSgt. sure has his hands dirty. It's funny to think back to the DoD days and how we all told ourselves we were only going to be in the 29th for a few months, a year tops, and yet, here's MSgt. Conrad getting his TWENTY FOURTH Army of Occupation Medal and SIXTH WWI Victory Medal for TWELVE years of dedicated service to this unit. I'm thankful for your twelve years of service, MSgt. Conrad, I know the rest of the Battalion is as well!
*Salute*

Comments

• Congratulations MSgt.

• Congrats MSgt!

• edited June 2019

Hello.
    Congratulations on being here for a very long time. :)

• edited June 2019

I want to be a MSgt. Conrad when I grow up.

• Say whaaaaaaaaat? Dang, MSgt. Thank you so much!

• Congratulations Master Sergeant Conrad!

• Congratulations Master Sergeant! An outstanding achievement!

• Wow! 5 medals in one thread! Congrats MSgt.!

• Congratulation MSgt. Conrad!

• It's too much for one man. The burden you must feel every single day must be like carrying around a building. Just thinking about the fact that, in three years you will have been in the 29th as long (or longer) than many of the incoming and some existing members have been alive must make you feel old; I know it would me. Are you sticking around so you can draw that old age security? Well, we don't have that in the 29th. The best you get is a pat on the bum and an at-a-boy. :tongue:

Seriously though, congratulations to you on such an auspicious milestone. Your efforts and impact in the 29th over the years have been vast and influential. We would be a completely different outfit without you and I wouldn't like it one bit. Thanks for all you do and here's to you: See you in six!.

*Salute*

• That's a long "few months". Congratulations, MSgt., and thanks for all the help over the years.

• edited June 2019

12 years , ▆▆▆▆ hell, congrats MSgt, Conrad , you are a example for everyone here

Edited for language. PFC Alan needs to remember the rules.

• Heck of a milestone MSgt. Thanks for all you do.

• Congrats, MSgt. Glad to see you're still going strong.

• Half of the people going through BCT aren't twelve years old... Thanks for all you do MSgt.

• Congratulations MSgt!

• Congrats MSgt!

• A solid representative for the NCO club, let there be no doubt. Congratulations MSgt.

• 1/5 of a lifetime for this unit! Congratulations MSgt.

• Congratulations on the 12th MSgt!

• Congratulations MSgt!

• Thanks for all your hard work, what's another 12 more?

• Congratulations MSgt!

• edited June 2019

Congratulations Master Sergeant, DI of TP292 ever forward!