Five Years of Service (Logan B. Albers)

Sgt. Dahl said:

PFC Albers came to S2 right before our first match in the First EBOTs. At the time our combat engineer had just left us and we were rather desperate to fill the spot. He got a chance to prove that he had earned that C.E. fairly quickly because in the first attack of the match he managed to kill 2 players with his LAW. For those of you that don't know in squad the LAW may as well be a water balloon because it is extremely difficult to kill players with the splash of it exploding, he managed to kill players with both of his rockets. We ended up losing the round to other circumstances but, it showed us right away what Albers could do. I don't really know why I put this story in here I just really haven't had a good chance to tell it yet. Albers has been here awhile when I say that I mean this AoCC is his 10th let that sink in that means, five years in the unit. He's the best example of what a squad member should strive to be he, guests drills, does his best at company drills and shows up to the vast majority of his required drills. The 29th as a whole is lucky to have had you for the last 5 years and here's to many more.

Comments