Where to return

Hello everyone new and old that is still around. I peeped through some areas to see where I should ease my way back into a community that has a foundation that will never crumble. I played in back the days of DOD as we transition to DH, Where should I join back in and where is everyone the most active so I can get my feet wet. Cheers old friends and cheers to the possible new ones.

Comments

• We play Arma 3, Rising Storm: Vietnam, and Squad, pick from one of those 3. https://www.29th.org/enlist thats the enlist page.

• Hello Mango. Easy Company is always looking for new and returning members! We are active and growing if you're interested. Squad is definitely my favorite game we're deployed in right now as someone who used to play a lot of DH

• Squad looks really interesting to me I watched various videos yesterday to get a better feel for it. I think I'm going to mess around with it for a little so I can get a better grasp of it.

• edited March 2020

All three companies are active and booming, and of course, being from Dog, I have to plug RS2! Squad and Arma are great games, but definitely play differently than RS2. If you miss the feel of older games, RS2 is basically the "fully evolved" version of those games, while Squad and Arma are a lot more focused on in-game realism and are larger in scale generally. Take your pick!