Halo: Master Chief Collection

edited March 2019 in Other Games

So, as many of you have no doubt heard, the MCC is coming to PC, alongside Reach.

Steam Store Page

It's coming to both Windows Store and Steam.

Who's hyped?

Comments

• Really looking forward to it, waited so long for a halo PC port. Although its rumored they will be releasing each title separately so I'm nervous about how they are going to price it.

• It's not rumoured, it's true.

Though the pricing should not exceed $60 USD for all 6 games, as going by the pricing of Halo 3 ODST on the console version, it shouldn't exceed $10 USD for individual games.

• The pricing will be under one game: The Masterchief collection and then each game will be released separately, kind of like unlocking content without further purchases needed.

• Well that's good news then, cant wait to do some blood gulch team slayer with everyone :D!
    Also doing some coop campaigns again ♡.

• edited March 2019

@Cpl. Furie said:

The pricing will be under one game: The Masterchief collection and then each game will be released separately, kind of like unlocking content without further purchases needed.

"Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign), and Halo 4 will each be available for individual purchase within MCC as they become available." As per the announcement on Halo Waypoint.

• Damn i missed that announcement. Someone had told me that they were doing it the same way the console version did and pricing all as one but releasing separately to cut down on fixable bugs and getting a product out sooner. That does suck, but oh well, I'll still throw as much money as they want at it, that was my childhood, rushing to my friend's house after school to get some Halo CE, then Halo 2 coop in, and then when Halo 3 came out there was nothing besides. There was only time spent playing Halo 3 and time wasted, nothing inbetween

• Currently, Halo: The Master Chief Collection has Halo: Reach, Halo CE, and Halo 2 Anniversary on PC.

I'm also playing Halo 3 on PC as I type this, so Halo 3 is close, as is Forge mode.

They've just announced ODST and ODST Firefight is releasing later this summer, so the MCC on PC is almost complete! Eventually they'll add Halo 4, but that's beside the point...