Space Engineers

This game was the best Pre-Beta Steam Purchase I've ever made. The latest patches and sneak previews are exciting to say the least.

Comments

• The music they chose for that preview is simply the best.

I'm always down to play this. Well, not always. But I enjoy playing this.

• Prepare yourself... engineers are coming. Such an awesome game I used to play with a few mates.

• New update coming! Hydrogen thrusters, planets, atmospheric turbines, all sorts of new goodies!

• @2Lt. Bergstrom said:
    New update coming! Hydrogen thrusters, planets, atmospheric turbines, all sorts of new goodies!

Sir, hydrogen thrusters have been in the game since last week. Just so you know.

• Haha quite right Gillespie!

• And today's update introduced planets! Right? Right? No? I can dream...

• Planets come on Thursday!

• It's happened! Space Engineers has finally exited Early Access after many years of work. The team has said they will continue to add and update the game and improve end game content as time goes on.

This game has been one of my favourites for many years and one of the best Early Access purchases I've made. If you like the survival/building type game I would add this to your wishlist. The mod community is wide and deep and additions like AI opponents and new blocks means that you can tweak your gameplay to your likes.