29th Sports Thread

2»

Comments

• Paintball. I played more during high school, not as much anymore.
    Played on a Indoor Competitive Team. Our team name at the time was Team Unseen.

• I have played for my school rowing team for around 3 years now

• edited April 2016

@T5 Boelter said:
    Paintball. I played more during high school, not as much anymore.

Maybe we should get a 29th paintball realism match going :)

I'll ask finance office to pay for my flights

• edited May 2016

I played Hockey since I was like around 6 or 7 and stopped playing because I found video games more fun :P

• I played football untill 11 i guess , but then i started to play basketball on a local team untill i started the university, now i play on my own as amateur

• @Sgt. McDonough said:
    I'll ask finance office to pay for my flights

Just saw this.
    You can ask, Sgt ;))

• I started playing baseball when I was 5 and I played until I graduated high school (age 18). I played both basketball and American football in school but had to stop due to injuries, though I still play a pickup game of bball every once in a while.

I religiously follow the MLB, NFL, NBA, NCAA Football and Basketball so if you ever wanna debate or talk about them, just add me on steam!

• @T5 Kelso said:
    I started playing baseball when I was 5 and I played until I graduated high school (age 18). I played both basketball and American football in school but had to stop due to injuries, though I still play a pickup game of bball every once in a while.

I religiously follow the MLB, NFL, NBA, NCAA Football and Basketball so if you ever wanna debate or talk about them, just add me on steam!

oh man... steam nameL 1stRM_SSgt_Abreu