Mafia 3

Mafia 3 has been officially been announced, as a fan of the original (still got the original version here on my shelf with other legendary games like the first COD, Battlefield 1942, Half Life 2, etc...)

Worldwide reveal trailer:

Gameplay reveal from Gamescom from a Germany youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=65&v=KCxXOSZABLc

Comments

• mmmmm, been a long time since i actually looked forward to a certain game being released, thank you for mentioning this Cpl.

Also after that trailer i will spend most of today listening to classic rock, thank you for that as well Cpl.

• i am expecting this game sooooo hard

• New footage from E3! 20 Minutes as well!

• I like the game, specially the songs on the radio, very classic rock from the period. From Elvis to Creedence Clearwater

• It's bad. While the story, setting and music are all very interesting, the base gameplay is so dull and repetitive that I cannot recommend it. Damn shame, since it had great potential, but compared to the first two games it just doesn't compete. And compared to II, they took out a lot of the little things that gave that game its charm, such as being able to go into restaurants and bars and drink, or get your shoes shines, or rob stores and change your clothes. Avoid.