Enlisted

edited December 2016 in Other Games

What do you guys think about this game?
http://enlisted.net/

Comments

• Graphics look pretty, but only a 34 second video doesn't mean much to me. Until I see gameplay, This game could be horrible or...really good.

• By knowing how war thunder plays you probably gonna shot a russian soldier square in the chest and he just gonna shot you back in the face.

• @Cpl. Zim said:
    By knowing how war thunder plays you probably gonna shot a russian soldier square in the chest and he just gonna shot you back in the face.

You'll also only get a bayonet to start and have to either pay to get a bolt-action or spend every free moment leveling. Then the matchmaking will place you up against automatics with scopes.

• @2Lt. Bergstrom said:
    You'll also only get a bayonet to start and have to either pay to get a bolt-action or spend every free moment leveling. Then the matchmaking will place you up against automatics with scopes.

Inb4 bipod for bayonet

• edited December 2016

Screenshots look very nice, a bit too nice for me, this is Gaijin, a developer who does not listen to its community, thats why i don't play War Thunder anymore. And i think this is just their attempt at their version of Heroes & Generals, aka its gonna be a even worse pay to win game. They are already selling guns on their backer page!

• It seemed interesting, until Gaijin showed up.

Noped right out of that.

• @Sgt.Veld Yeah I am agree they are trying to make a heroes and generals and the guns packs in their page are hilarious hahah the game it even almost appears and they are already taking the advantage

• edited August 2017

enter image description here

• Looks beautiful.