Promotion and Badges (Saad Turki)

Cpl. Jergulson said:

I remember the very round of the very first drill this soldier had with our squad. We were tasked with defending a ME town center and did it complicated by spreading out to blue with the intent of collapsing on objective as circumstances required. Turki stood out immediately as clearly understanding what needed to be done. He first held a firelane down a road the opposition had to cross, then fell back slightly, while calmly informing the squad that his path back to the objective was cut off. Ordered to hide, then sweep in behind the enemy team, he proceeded to do so with elan. I believe he got 4 kills that round, though it might only have been three. With iron sights but of course. He adapted quickly to the 29th way of trying to enhance personal skills through effective teamwork and is one of the soldiers I get many positive steam chat messages about from guests and HQs. “A beast” was one I got just last week. He is also “a beast” at politely spreading the word about the 29th after pubbing, and, of course, “a beast” with 100% perfect attendance on obligatory drills and perfect enough on bat drills. He does all this with a calm and pleasant demeanor and is a true joy to have in squad. Congratulations with your badges and promotion PFC, may there be many more!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Saad Turki       258999112     

I do promote him to Private, First Class in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 1st day of April 2022 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Congrats PFC!

What a kind and polite fella you are. Congratulations PFC.

This guy perfect example for rest of the Pvts. He has %100 attendance, decent attitude and incredible gaming skills. Congratulations on your promotion PFC!

Congratulations, /PFC/ Turki!