Eight Years of Service (Christopher C. Wimpfheimer)

2Lt. Deb said:

It amazes me how quickly time can pass the higher in leadership you sit. I feel like it was just yesterday I had the pleasure of taking a seat next to SSgt. Wimpfheimer in running Dog Company, Second Platoon. But the realization that I have been doing this for two years hits hard. But it surely does not hit as hard as SSgt. Wimpf’s eight years of service and almost five years running DP2 HQ! Eight years of service is hard to fathom. SSgt. Wimpf has been in the 29th now longer than any normal US president would be able to run the nation. Seven hundred and thirty-eight is a number I’m going to put here because that’s the number of drills SSgt. Wimpf has attended. That is at least seven hundred and thirty-eight hours dedicated towards this unit, not including the countless hours of guesting, which most likely just on its own would bring him over a thousand, and the time during debriefs after each platoon and company drill. The amount of time SSgt. Wimpf has put into the 29th is astonishing and I can’t wait to be writing your next quote in 6 months. I really hope to see you hit that one-decade mark SSgt. Wimpf. Congratulations on your 16th AOCC and your 4th WW1 victory medal. Quadruple Rainbow Club!

aocc_boxww1v

Thank you for your continued service to the unit, SSgt! Ever forward.

SSgt, you are the GOAT. I’m proud to have you as my Platoon Sergeant!

You nourished Dog Company since its inception and gave it the push it needed to be where it is today. Thank you for the most memorable moment I had in the unit with /readyu and congratulations on such a crazy milestone!

Congratulations SSgt. Wimpfheimer!

Congratulations, SSgt. Wimpf!

Almost /readyu time once again. Congrats, SSgt.!