Award (Matheus H. Bee)

Cpl. Mud said:

Although many people in our squad, and throughout the platoon’s guest and do what they can to make drills, I have never seen someone so adamantly ready to do whatever they can to go above and beyond to make it on time, guest drills, and get people to play RS2. PFC Bee has had family emergencies, computers going kaput, computers performing terribly, very late nights going to early mornings, and all other matters of annoyance and worry. But through all of it he has continued showing up early, informing us as soon as something is going wrong (and then showing up anyway), and guesting as many drills as he can. He has proven to us that he is here for the love of the game, and of the 29th. He is either the first to say or the one who has to remind everyone else to… Never Forget. PFC Bee, I hope this can prove unequivocally how much we love and appreciate your dedication, respect, and love for the game and what we do and although I don’t have to remind you, Never Forget, my friend!!!

Good Conduct Medal

Congrats Bee!! Awesome job!!

Well deserved PFC Bee!

Very well-earned and overdue! You’re a shining example of the traits that make up an outstanding PFC. I am one proud papa!