U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Oliver Hensen
Signature
Oliver Hensen
Name (Type or Print)
CorporalAsst. Squad Leader Easy Company, Fourth Platoon, Second Squad
Rank Position Platoon/Squad

" It is hard for me to accept that I have been in this unit for less than 2 years. I joined as someone who never thought friendships over the internet were plausible and after a short time, I was proven wrong. Going from a Pvt. who never dared to speak from leading a squad has definitely helped me with opening up more and being more social. I can’t put everything on my mind down in words but the times I have had with all of you have truly brought me joy. With new friends and good memories, I’ve decided to try something new in that effort of finding myself. A lot can change in 11 months, as we all know, but I can say for certain, that at the end of it I will do my best to rejoin the 29th and go back to the boooooooys. So, please don’t burn the house down while I go out to buy some milk. (Also, shout out to Sgt. J. Wright‘s BCT gang and the “lads” in EP4S2 for many good times and laughs)"
Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved

Commander Signature
August 7 2021
Date

Bye bye Hensen:( Thanks for the good memories we had together for the last 7-8 months and for everything you taught me, making me realise what I do wrong. Can’t forget the halo times and all the torture we went through. I’ll try not to set the house on fire as you asked, but no guarantees. Good luck in the military!

Man I’m sad to see you go. You’re a great friend and I hope you’ll be back! Have fun in the army!

Have fun in the bleak, carbon copy world we call real life Cpl. Hensen. You teach the Swedish military how coms are supposed to be done :).

Have fun and good luck in the military! You teach `em how it’s done. Looking forward to your return.

Come back as soon as you can Papa Hensen :frowning: