Promotion (Luke Grissom)

Sgt. J. Wright said:

You might know of PFC Grissom has the annoying new guy who loves die hard a little too much, or talks about how he is in film school all the time but, I bet most of you know of him as very kind and polite British accent that will ask to you come pub with him. One thing you might have known is his love of paperwork. Take a look at this profile and it is maxed out with paperwork jobs. This lad loves paperwork so much, he even made a PowerPoint on why you should join him for a pubbing session. With this love of paperwork, we decided to put him into Clerk and we are glad we did. He has been far and beyond a great addition to the EP1 HQ team, always posting and reminding the Plt HQ leadership of awards, with this, we have come to the conclusion that his work and efforts as Clerk are due for a promotion. Well done T/5 Grissom

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Luke Grissom       025227481      EP1S2

I do promote him to Technician, 5th Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 9th day of March 2022.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Welcome to EP1’s Cpl. Squad (Also known as S2)

Congratulations :smiley:

Still a Brit…

Congrats, o7

Great work T/5 Grissom

Congratulations, T/5 Grissom!

Congrats T/5! I’ll gladly pub with ya.

Congratulations T/5! Keep up the good work… erhm… PAPERwork!

Congrats T/5! only known ya for a short amount of time but if you handle your clerical duties with the same expediency you do your work in Med. Corps, this is most well-earned!

Congrats T/5! Great to have you in Lighthouse

HE’S GOING TO TAKE EVERYONE’S JOBS! WE NEED TO STOP HIM!

Congrats T/5 Grissom!

Monkey yes

Well done bud

Well done!

My second favourite Brit

congratulations