Seven Years and Six Months of Service (Christopher C. Wimpfheimer)

2Lt. Deb said:

Since joining the 29th, there has always been a member leading and improving DP2. This member has cared and tended to the platoon since its inception. This member is Staff Sergeant Christopher C. Wimpfheimer, and he has been the most influential member of DP2 through its entire lifespan so far. SSgt. Wimpf has been with DP2 since the very beginning and has cared for his platoon deeply. He puts countless time and effort into the platoon with exceptional attendance with a member of his time and service in the unit, and even goes the extra mile by attending company drills almost every week since the last time I had to write an AOCC quote for this prestigious member. With this all said, SSgt. Wimpf has been in the 29th for seven years and six month and without him, DP2 would not be the same. Congratulations on the fifteenth Army of Occupation Medal, I can’t wait to see you earn your 4th rainbow in 6 months!

aocc_box

Congratulations on the new fancy award! Hope to keep you around for a while more!

I stand by it, Jesus, thats a long time.

It shows, you know both how to play and command which I’ve always appreciated. What I think stands out most though is your cool head because when I look to you for leadership, I am never disappointed.

Congrats SSgt.!

It’s a privilege having you around, SSgt. Congrats!

Congratulations SSgt.!