Enlistment - Rec. Bennett

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/14040

Hello Recruit,

I see in our records that you enlisted back in 2017 but did not show up for BCT. Is there any reasoning for this?

Regards,
PFC Grissom
Senior Enlistment Clerk

I’m not even sure how to respond to this if I’m honest.

As per discord to Turki:

Conure Today at 9:09 PM

I responded. I don’t believe I owned Squad or my email address then so I have absolutely no idea why I was asked that question. Also, keeping tabs on people for half a decade? What the hell. If you have any data on me, I would kindly like it removed or I will be posting this publicly on the squad forums and Reddit.

1. [9:10 PM]

It is absolutely inappropriate to store data about people for this amount of team - if I’m honest I can’t even see how that can be me. I’m genuinely shocked by this.

1. [9:10 PM]

If you or any of your data is stored in Europe I want anything relating to my email address removed as per GDPR.

Hello Recruit,

Although your concern is appreciated, we don’t collect your data. We simply store your steam ID. You also enlisted for ARMA 3 back in 2017, you can find the enlistment here.

These records are kept so that in situations like these when people enlist and do not show up for BCT, we can question it before we assign you to another training platoon.

With knowing this information, would you like to proceed with your enlistment?

Regards,
PFC Grissom
Senior Enlistment Clerk

Withdrawn - uncompliant with request.