Enlistment - Rec. Miller

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/13965

Hey Recruit,

It is great to see your enlistment into the 29th infantry Division. There are however 3 things I have to get some clarification on before we can proceed.

The first is about your VAC ban. Could you please briefly describe what Game the VAC ban was for and why you received it.

The Second thing is about your training time zone preference. Are you sure you would like PST, this puts training times at 9pm EST. Please clarify if this time works for you.

Finally there is your name. There is already a ‘Miller’ in the unit so going forward there are 2 options. The first is having a Prefix to the name Miller, this is often the first initial of your first name: so in your case it would look like “K. Miller.” The other option is simply to pick a new last name. Please tell me what you would like done with your name.

Thanks,
J. Sarsfield

hey ya no problem i will give a you small thing on why i have a vac ban.

so the Vac ban was on Black ops 1 about 6 years ago i was a kid and dident know better and my Father was a hacker for games and stuff and he asked me if i wanted to try it for bo1 and i said yes and people saw that i was cheating and i was vac banned on black ops one but i have never hacked ever again and i dont even have those hacks anymore they where on my windows 7 Drive witch i deleted when i switch to windows 10,

and as well i would like to change my name i did not know there was other Millers in the Server i would like to use Kyle Mason if that would work and i am ok with it being K. Mason if there are other Kyles or what,

and yes i would like PST i live in the West coast and it would be easer for me to make Training and what so

Thanks,
K. Mason

Thanks! Pending HQ.

okay! how long does Pending Normally take?

It can depend, but I’ll let you know as soon as it is done.

okay! thanks

Approved for BCT. @Sarsfield @Grissom

29TH INFANTRY DIVISION

116TH REGIMENT, 1ST BN

LIGHTHOUSE OFFICE

Thank you for enlisting with the 29th Infantry Division. Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete Basic Combat Training.

Your Basic Combat Training (BCT) Schedule:

Server:

29th Infantry Division [BCT Server] (192.223.27.143:7787))

Password:

Easy

When:

Sunday, January 9th, to Thursday, January 13th, each night at 9pm EST

While we understand if you have to miss a training session, your attendance is a significant factor in graduating BCT.

Your Enlistment Liaison will invite you to the Steam Group of the TP to receive reminders before your training starts.

Important:
Before you do anything, read the Recruit Handbook to learn what you will need to know to pass BCT. It also contains the basic 29th rules, Frequently Asked Questions, and a guide on how to set your in-game name properly.

You may change your in-game name to Pvt. Mason [29th 1654]

Please note the following rules:

1. As a recruit, you will train with the Rifleman Class only.

You are to use the Rifleman Class only on our servers, at all times.

After you pass BCT you will have the opportunity to train with other weapons.

1. Salute officers and warrant officers when they enter/leave our server.

*Salute* ranks WO1-5, 2Lt, 1Lt, Cpt, Maj, Lt. Col. - See the Recruit Handbook for info on how to bind a key to salute.

1. Read our Wiki Page on TeamSpeak Professionalism to see what kind of behavior we are expecting from you during your stay on our TS server.

2. By enlisting with us you accept our Exclusivity Policy that states you will not participate in any other groups that play the following games: Arma 3/Arma 2/Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm/Rising Storm 2: Vietnam/Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour/Day of Defeat/Day of Defeat: Source/Squad.

3. Reply to this enlistment thread stating simply ‘Checking In’.

This will let us know you are aware of your schedule so that we can put you on the training roster.

Enlistment Liaisons

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the following members, as they are here for you:

Eastern Standard Time Contacts

Cpl. Bukey: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Cpl. Lance: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

PFC Page: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Pacific Standard Time Contacts

Sgt. Guyette: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Cpl. Argerham: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

PFC. Dawn: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Greenwich Mean Time Contacts

Cpl. Jonker: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Please keep active on our server and forums, and good luck in basic.

29th Infantry Division

Lighthouse Corps

Enlistment Clerk

James P Sarsfield

thank you again i will for sure take a look at everything and read up on stuff and thanks for this

checking in

Recruit has requested a name change to “Kyle”