Enlistment - Rec. Nykänen

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/14642

I noticed you have a Game Ban from 43 days ago on your Steam Account, are you able to explain what that’s from?

I was banned from Cs Go, because I had the same phone number as another player that got banned. I started playing Cs when there was a huge sale and my father bought many Cs accounts with the same details. Those accounts were given to many of my former classmates and neighbours with whom I played with at the time. It has been a long time since I have been in contact with most of them. I had forgoten about sharing details with those accoutns until about 40 days ago someone cheated and due to my account sharing the same gmail, phone number and credit card information it was vac banned as well.

The only way to get my account unbanned is to wait for an investigation, but I have no idea how long does it take or if I will get a notification for not qualifying. After this happened I changed the account to my own gmail, phone number and payment details so I won’t be getting associated with those accounts anymore.

Pending HQ Approval

Thank you for your interest in joining the 29th! Unfortunately, due to the recency of your ban, we will be declining your application at this time. Should you overturn the ban, or once more time passes, we would be happy to reconsider your application.