Read the enlistment details at:
Thank you for enlisting with the 29th Infantry Division. Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete Basic Combat Training.
Sunday, October 31st through Thursday, September 4th, Each night at 7pm Eastern Standard Time
29th Infantry Division Platoon Server (220.127.116.11:2312)
While we understand if you have to miss a training session, your attendance is a significant factor in graduating BCT.
Your Enlistment Liaison will invite you to the Steam Group of the TP to receive reminders before your training starts.
Before you do anything , read the Recruit Handbook to learn what you will need to know to pass BCT. It also contains the basic 29th rules, Frequently Asked Questions and a guide on how to set your in-game name properly.
You may change your in-game name to Pvt. Perez [29th 1620]
- As a recruit, you will train with the Rifleman Class only.
You are to use the Rifleman Class only on our servers, at all time.
After you pass BCT you will have the opportunity to train with other weapons.
2. Salute officers and warrant officers when they enter/leave our server.
3.Salute ranks WO1-5, 2Lt, 1Lt, Cpt, Maj, Lt. Col. - See the Recruit Handbook for info on how to bind a key to salute.*
4. Read our Wiki Page on TeamSpeak Professionalism to see what kind of behavior we are expecting from you during your stay on our TS server.
5. By enlisting with us you accept our Exclusivity Policy that states you will not participate in any other groups that play the following games: Arma 3/Arma 2/Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm/Rising Storm 2: Vietnam/Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour/Day of Defeat/Day of Defeat:Source/Squad.
6. Reply to this enlistment thread stating simply ‘Checking In’.
7.This will let us know you are aware of your schedule so that we can put you on the training roster.*
Please keep active on our server and forums, and good luck in basic.
29th Infantry Division