Enlistment - Rec. Ribic

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/14212

meant to put the united states not UK my bad.

Before we continue, we have to straighten a few things out.

1. You’ve never claimed to be in a unit, but it seems you have enlisted with the 29th two times prior.

2. The Steam ID you have linked leads to a random person’s account. I found the only Steam account named “ribicman” and it does not share the same ID as the one you linked.

3. You don’t seem to have aged much, since you were marked as 15 in your original enlistment in 2018, you’re listed as 17 on your enlistment in 2020, and now you’re marked as 17 again despite it being 2022. If you could help clarify these discrepancies, that would be great! Thank you!

• PFC Holtz

ah yes im sorry i used to be in 29ID twice but i quit because of my school i was much younger back then and i meant to put 16 i am so sorry, i was born in july 15 2005 i can provide ID if needed, i quit 29 ID in the past due to me being in school and my mom was going through a drug habit so i didn’t really have time i was just going through a lot of stuff but im 16, i can show you id if needed and the steam username is ribicman idk why the ID isn’t working if you have more questions my discord is myst.#9663 i probably lied about my age back then bc i was young lol & i don’t remember what EXACT unit i was in i was just in 29ID but not even for 3 days basically but i have a lot of free time now & nothing to do im taking it serious now

When you say 16, do you mean you were 16 in your prior enlistments, or for your current enlistment?

• PFC Holtz

my current enlistment, i’m turning 17 on july 15, as I said before i have an ID if needed.

We would like you to verify your age with your ID in PMs so that it is not publicly visible. Also, did you put 17 down on this enlistment because you’re turning 17 next month?

sent

ah yes i believe it was, i usually used that name a lot (not my real name) i used it a lot for rp’s and stuff forgot about that name haha.

Pending HQ Approval.

just wondering how long does this take its almost been two days.

2-7 days.

will it get checked today, it’s been 7 days.

I have no influence over how long it takes headquarters to make their decision, 2-7 days is just an average, not a guarantee.

It’s taking a long time because we’re deciding to deny you or not given the fact you lied to us multiple times and only just now are “telling the truth”.

You certainly don’t seem to regret lying to us, which is a negative consideration. Not really sure what our positive considerations are at this point.

Recruit,

Due to your inactivity, your enlistment will be denied to the 29th Infantry Division.

Regards;
T/5 Grissom
Senior Enlistment Clerk