Enlistment - Rec. Smith

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/13539

Hey Recruit Smith!

Great to see your interest in the 29th Infantry Division. There are two things that have to be addressed before you can continue to basic training.

The first is that at least one of your previous names on steam could be considered offensive. For this reason we require that you clear your previous steam name history.

The next is that the name Smith is a common one in the 29th and going forward you have 2 options. The first is that you can change your name to something else and the second option is to have a prefix. A prefix will effectively be your first initial put in front of your name. It would look something like this: Pvt. J. Smith [29th ID]
*J. Smith is also already taken, which means you would have to change your first name.

Please respond to this message once the changes have been made to your steam profile and you have decided upon your name. I hope to hear from you soon,

J. Sarsfield

Hello I have cleared my previous names on steam and I would like my name to be Micheal T Johnson

Thanks,

M. Johnson

He Recruit,

That would work, you just need to have a prefix for Johnson as well. This would look like: Pvt. M. Johnson [29th ID]. If this is alright then we can proceed to your enlistment.

Thanks,
J. Sarsfield

That is perfectly fine. Do I get to choose my prefix or is it given to me.

Thanks
M. Johnson

Your prefix would be either your first name or your middle name. Would you like to be M. Johnson?

J. Sarsfield

Withdrawn - Rct. unresponsive.