Four Years and Six Months of Service (James A. Griffin)

SSgt. Meerts said:

Another 6 months, another medal for DP1’s man of the house! It feels like just yesterday that I was writing the quote for 2Lt. Griffin’s big one, the double rainbow, and yet he went and earned himself another AOCC. Well, since that time he has not let his focus and expertise drop one bit. The platoon is still being lead with a firm grip on all affairs, his rifle is still aimed with deadly accuracy and reflexes, and I still receive my much required officerly wisdom on all matters that need it, 29th or otherwise. For all of us in the platoon, being in DP1 feels like coming home, like a family we didn’t know we had, and we have this man to thank for it. A great atmosphere, a great showcase of skill, a great opportunity for growth, all of this makes a great community, and none of it would be possible without 2Lt. Griffin at the wheel. Celebrating what 2Lt. Griffin has done for us every six months is the very least we can do to show our appreciation, so congratulations on your 9th Army of Occupation Medal, 2Lt!

Congratulations 2Lt. Griffin!
It just feels like yesterday since you left S3 for DP1 HQ

Congratulations 2Lt. Griffin!