U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Signature
Alexander Novak
Name (Type or Print)
Staff Sergeant Platoon Sergeant Dog Company, First Platoon
Rank Position Platoon/Squad

It’s been quite a journey. For more than 7 years, i have been having a great experience in the unit, which doubtlessly changed my life for better. I truly believe that the person who i am now was forged by not only the RL factors and events, but partly but what was happening to me in the unit. I changed myself to meet unit requirements not particular realizing that by doing this i also change my entire life attitude and the course itself. However, like everything in our lives, any journey comes to inevitable end. Life has been going and still goes hard on me taking its toll and consuming almost every minute of what previous might has been called “free time”. After struggling with all of this trying to solve my issues and doing my best to stay afloat in the unit, i came to the conclusion that its time to go not being able to satisfy the requirements of my current role in the unit This decision was arguably the hardest one within last few months and despite everything inside me tells me not to do this - I also understand its the only correct and logical decision. I don’t say “Goodbye”, it more of the “till the better times”. I’d like to thank all the people who has been sharing the burden of our duties during all these years, and especially the lads of Able company which truly was my safe harbor i could hide myself during the RL storms. Too long to list the names so i think i keep it to myself. Well, on the bright side, i think i finally find a person with whom i am ready to spend what’s left of my life so not everything ends in the complete darkness. If you know what I mean. Take care folks, and hope to see you one day!

Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved

Commander Signature
17TH June 2021
Date

It is really sad to see you go due to RL issues. It has been a privilege to be part of your leadership and guidance and I hope your hiatus wont be long. Take care SSgt.

Quite the journey you had SSgt. I am happy to had the oppurtunity to serve under you. Take care SSgt.!

Good luck out there SSgt. Hope to see you coming back one day! It has been an honor to serve under your leadership for all these months.

Good luck SSgt.

Good luck to you SSgt.

Thankyou for all you’ve done for DP1!

Best of luck Staff Sergeant!
Thank you for your time and dedication.
Take care!

Good luck SSgt.

Man… This hit me really hard SSgt. I hope life treats you good and if you ever come to Sweden - My door is always open for you.

Best of luck!

Ach. A face from my time.

Good luck, have fun in rl ssgt. Feel free to come back, perhaps to less responsibilities and just chilling a few hours a week on ts and in a squad?

Hope you come back some day SSgt.!

Good to see that it ends on a good note, take care SSgt.!