U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Signature
Didier Vandewalle
Name (Type or Print)
Staff Sergeant Platoon Sergeant Charlie Company, Second Platoon Headquarters
Rank Position Platoon/Squad
“I am no longer able to commit the time necessary to perform my duties in the 29th.”
Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved

Commander Signature
22 June 2021
Date

What a loss to CP2 to Charlie Company, to the entire Unit. You have been here for such a long time, nine years being active in the 29th.

I met you back in 2010 at my first career within the 29th, You have helped the unit multiple times get over struggles and stand your ground. Helped me personally, Invited me back to the unit in 2015 after an honorable discharge in 2012. Three months later asked me to be CP2’s clerk. I am glad you believed in me, I am not the type that stands up and asks for something. I am glad you did, at where I stand now.

I just want to thank you for giving me the opportunities and chances to get where I stand right now. You deserve your rest, take care and I really do hope to the future of seeing you return to the unit when you find your time again. This so you can enjoy it fully again.

Peace out Staff Sergeant.
Take Care,
Ever Forward

Sad to see you go SSgt, but i hope to see you again in the unit one day when you have the time again. Best of luck with everything!

Like last time, It’s been a real pleasure having you around to guide us as our platoon dad. Until next time, dear friend!

Thank you for all the work you put into me and every other CP2 member. Take care SSgt!

It’s a shame to see you go. Thank you for al your hard work and dedication. Take care my friend!

Be safe out there, SSgt. You did many great things for the platoon and the company as a whole!

Take care SSgt. thank you for all the effort you’ve put into CP2. Till next time.

Take care SSgt. Thank you for your time and dedication to Charlie. You will be missed by all.

Best of luck to you!

Take care SSgt. hope you make it back soon!

This is a huge loss for CP2 and Charlie. Best wishes in your future endeavors. Don’t be a stranger at drills!

Good Bye My Combat Engineer Teacher and old squad buddy.

Brought me into the 29th so long ago, sad to see you go. Hope we’ll see you again!

Best wishes SSgt.

29th owes you for what you contributed. I hope we can do this all again someday. Best of luck with everything.

Lack of time is taking away too much good people. Good luck out there SSgt.

Door’s always open, our brother-in-virtual-arms! You really held our feel to the flames and kept our standards up. Your absence will be felt by all. Ever forward!

Take care SSgt., Stay in touch!

Really sad seeing you leave SSgt. I hope you’ll return to us again in the near future. Until then, take care!

Thank you for all you’ve done in for the 29th and Charlie, Staff!
Your presence always bring positivity to the moment.

Good luck in all of your endeavours, stay safe, and take care!

Over 11 years of friendship, and many years together riding the waves of the 29th. This is not the end but merely a blip on the radar, see you in the future old friend.