U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

1ih1hit

Signature
Gustavo M. Folmer
Name (Type or Print)
Corporal Assistant Squad Leader Dog Company, Third Platoon, Third Squad
Rank Position Platoon/Squad

I’ve been around for 2 years, 3 months and 10 days as I write this. This is something rare and atypical to me, I’m used to practicing my hobbies and games for a few months and then leaving them for a good while before coming back. Despite my nature I’ve been able to stay here consistently for more than two years, at the time of my recruitment I wasn’t really certain of what to expect, but the idea of being able to enjoy RS2 in a more serious setting was great, since playing normally was mostly frustrating. Not too long after being assigned to my first squad I was having a great time, I had never joined a group like this before. I was able to reach a great peak at my role within my first year, and would’ve kept at my position until today, however there were more important needs for the collective, with that I got into leadership. After more than a year within leadership I’m glad to acknowledge that it really is something I shouldn’t have missed, it was thoroughly enjoyable just like being effective at my role. Above all of that, recruiting was the most gratifying thing, everyone that is able should try, despite not being easy it can make the squads and platoons more connected, at some point every squad of this platoon had someone that I brought in, and also the other platoons had some of the people I’ve convinced. I’m not a father yet, but believe me when you are shot by one of your recruits you don’t get mad you just feel proud! The last year of 2020 was tough but I had no major problems, however 2021 has been progressively harder with a lot of things happening in my personal life, work is generally stressful (more than it already used to be), I had a problem with my wrist, and I’ve lost family members. I’ve been delaying this decision for a few months now, I don’t have the same impetus, focus and joy like before and I’ve had enough of RS2. Despite all of that I haven’t had enough of the unit, I’ll always be grateful to every single one of you for being my friends, being here made me a better person for sure, but now I need to take a break. Enfim, Sempre em Frente!

Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved

Commander Signature
2nd November 2021
Date

Farwell MG Brother!

come back soon legend

I’m gonna miss you Corporal Folmer.

A 29th perdeu mais uma lenda brasileira, mas eu espero que você volte logo, Cpl. Folmer!

Foi uma boa jornada Folmer. Se decidir voltar pra continuar ela um dia, estaremos aqui te esperando!

Pequeno dia meu amigo

I wish you the best of luck Folmer, take care!