U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Pedro B. Jose
Signature
Pedro B. Jose
Name (Type or Print)
PFC Rifleman Dog Company, First Platoon, Third Squad
Rank Position Platoon/Squad

I think that, after 4 long years, it’s time for me to drop off from my beloved squad (and the whole 29th). Those of you who have talked to me surely have noticed that I’m pretty far from enjoying RS2 at the moment, and it has been like that for a long time. I’ve been trying to find new things to do, to try and fuel my desire to play. But it has come to a point where I feel that I’m doing more wrong that good to myself. To finish this up, I would like to thank everyone that has shared drills with me for the good moments, and everyone that has helped me with anything during this time. But especially I would like to thank Cpl. Fossi and T/5 Valiūnas, were it not for them this message would have been written a few years ago.

PS: Vali keep being yourself, you may see yourself as a grim guy, but you’re the light of S3.
Fossi keep the head down if you are leading, and keep loving S3 as much as you do.
Zikov keep loving the 1919.
Karaman teach the guys how to survive for more than 5 minutes of round.
Enarah don’t let down deez jokes.
Papievsky don’t forget to PTG.
Munirov I truly belive that you have what it takes to become one of the best, if not the best, member of S3. So behave and show everyone what you’re made of.
Stirling and Schmid, Sadly I have not been able to share much time with you two, but I know you’re good people and have what it takes to be on the 29th, so keep up the good work.
And finally Sklepek, you haven’t been around for much time, yet you have become a core member of S3. I’m really proud of the time I’ve spent with you and I can leave knowing that with you as ASL S3 is in good hands, thanks buddy.

Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved

Commander Signature
25th September 2022
Date

Good luck out there Jose.

It has been a plessure sharing time in the squad with you for the past 2 & a half years. It will be strange not having you around, but nonetheless I am happy our paths have crossed. Good luck out there Jose and I hope that you will find the time to stop by and visit your squadmates :slight_smile:

It is a sad day. Dont forget to visit us from time to time amigo. Have fun and good luck out there.

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Heavy fortification attacks under mg fire . I have seen explosion’s what vibe squad’s. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
All with Jose, good luck my friend

Good luck out There PFC Jose!