U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Olaf A. Baron
Signature
Olaf A. Baron
Name (Type or Print)
Private, First ClassRifleman Easy Company, First Platoon, Second Squad
Rank Position Platoon/Squad

Well Lads I never knew this time would come so soon and so suddenly but here I am requesting a discharge as life has become very busy and there are not enough hours in the day to do everything. I joined this unit 5 years ago and it has been a rollercoaster for sure. A lot of ups for sure, the best one being meeting all the wonderful people at the CPH 29th Meetup, conections that will last a long long time and the many hours of fun spent on TS playing random games and of course the Cards vs Humanity nights. And of course the downs have to be mentioned, the closing of Baker truely broke my heart and many people leaving to never be seen again. I’ve never been good at writing speaches and I always just wing it so all I’m trying to say is Thank you to all the wonderful people who have made my stay here so so wonderful and now that’s it’s comming to end I will truely miss you all. To EP4S3, my original troubled kids, please continue to kick ass and listen to Jergul. I will miss every single one of you but for now it’s a goodbye.
Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved

Commander Signature
August 30 2021
Date

It was really nice and enjoyable having you around Cpl. You will be missed and we hope you come back soon! Until then, good luck and take it easy!

We will miss you Cpl. Come back soon!

Thank you for the the warm welcome and leadership in the squad of many names (ep4s1, ep6s3, ep4s3). You will be missed and I hope and trust you can re-enlist sooner rather than later. Good luck and have fun in that pesky thing we call real life.