Promotion (Alex W. Zylath)

TSgt. Bruneau said:

Cpl. Zylath has been doing outstanding work at PHQ. He has a model squad that performs well in game and has unbelievable good squad attendance, he has cultivated an outstanding culture within his squad that is a huge proprietor of teaching. He has also done great work in developing his ASL into a high quality mature NCO. But Zylath does not stop there, he actively seeks advice and critiques by sending out a squad level survey every 6 months and suggested to PHQ that we do one at the end of 2020. Me and 2Lt. Bren thought this was a phenomenal idea and had him create for us a survey that we edited and adjusted to our criteria. He also helped compose a second one for just squad HQ to PHQ. Zylath has exactly the type of personality and mentality that is idea for a member of platoon leadership and makes significant contributions to the platoon as a whole.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Alex W. Zylath       048488629      DP3S1

I do promote him to Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 6th day of June 2021 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Its been a blast to be in your squad for the past year and eight months. So awesome to see you go from PFC all the way to Sgt, and I really couldnt ask for a better squad leader.

Congrats Sgt.! I guess I will never be able to call you just Zylath again. I still remember the Pvt. Zylath just starting at leadership.

About time! Always a pleasure to work alongside you!

Congratulations Sgt. Zylath!

Congrats Sgt. Zylath, I remember when we both graduated from basic!

Congratulations on your promotion Sgt.! Well deserved

Congrats

Wow Sgt. Zylath. Congratulations!

After seeing you grow as your ASL, I never once doubted you had the gusto needed to reach this point, Sergeant. Going away for a while and returning to your squad, I could not have asked for anything better to come back to.

Seeing the relentlessness, consistency and drive within you is what inspires all of us in DP3S1 to be the best we can ever be. I wouldn’t trade your leadership for anything in the world. It’s an absolute honor to have been part of your upbringing, and another yet to be under your wing for the foreseeable future.

Please keep up the absolutely spectacular work and congratulations on a thoroughly well-earned promotion! :purple_heart:

Outstanding Sgt. congrats!!!

Sgt. Zylath, well earned, and very much deserved. Keep up the good work, your a real asset to the 29th!

Congratulations, Sergeant! Long overdue!

Congratulations Sgt.! Well-deserved! Your enthusiasm is bar to none

Congrats, Sgt.! Well deserved.