Promotion and Award (David J. Simonson)

SSgt. Crane said:

PFC Simonson was, without a doubt, the most dedicated SLT candidate I have ever had the honor to lead through leadership training. A voracious appetite for the entire thing sent PFC Simonson hurtling towards SLT success and unsurprisingly he has shown up strong. Both from leadership on the field to one of the best doctrines I have ever read, Simonson has refused to do anything less than succeed at the tasks put before him. Famous for his curiosity, happy to get any and all information he can get ahold of, PFC Simonson went from a fairly typical SLT Candidate to an absolute exemplary tactical leader. As such, it is my honor to provide him with both his NCO Development Ribbon and a promotion to the rank of Technician Fifth Grade. Congratulations, T/5 Simonson, and keep up the good work!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

David J. Simonson       FP2S3      64837147

I do promote him to Technician 5th Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 6th day of January 2022.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

29thsealfooter

Congratulations T/5!

Congrats T/5 Simonson! It was a blast going off each others energies, and I hope to continue it for the future to come!

Congratulations T/5 Simonson.

Congratulations and welcome to the club!