Promotion and Award (Matthew A. Patterson)

Sgt. Lord said:

PFC Patterson has been a core part of DP3S1 for some time now and by extension has been a core part of DP3. I remember when PFC Patterson first joined the unit. He was unsure of what his future would be here in the unit and what to make of the 29th as a whole, but in no time at all he firmly planted his feet and made a name for himself. He first took on the rains oh becoming a crewman, and when that didn’t satisfy him he asked to go into SLT. Unsure of how a quiet and reserved would be. I decided to give him a shot, and I am quite thankful that I did. In his time in SLT PFC Patterson his constantly met the goals an aspersions that both Platoon and Squad leadership were looking for. Whenever he was told how he could improve he took it in stride, never letting it get to him, and always looking to improve not only himself but his squad and platoon. He is always trying to come up with new drill Ideas to try. They may not all work out, but the effort he puts in is there. With all this I feel it is only proper that that you are awarded your SLT Ribbon and Promotion to T/5 congratulations T/5 Patterson.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Matthew A. Patterson       353194885      DP3S1

I do promote him to Technician, Fifth Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 12th day of October, 2021.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Congrats!

Congrats and welcome to the NCO-cean, baby!

Welcome aboard! And the happiest of congradulations!

Congratulations T/5!