Promotion and Badge (Nicholas Caesar)

TSgt. Newton said:

I have known PFC Caesar for a long long time now, all the way back from our time together in EP2. In the past I only knew of Caesar from a distance, as he was in a different squad than me. He was a bit quiet, mysterious, and kind of odd. But he was always a solid member of EP2S4. Over time though he proved himself to be quite the rifleman and one of the most important members of his squad. Now times have changed and EP2S4 is now FP1S1, and Caesar is no longer the quiet guy from S4, now he’s part of the foundation of S1 and of FP1 in general. After becoming platoon sergeant of FP1 I had to take a closer look at the other squads and Caesar made quite the impression on me as a truly special player. He proved as a rifleman in S1 that his instincts and skills in drills were absolutely top tier and he stood out to me as someone we could consider for that ever elusive and highly chased after sniper position. Well we threw him in there and I must say that he hasn’t disappointed. Right away he took to the role like a duck to water and he has been an incredible asset for FP1 to have in our scrims and in our BBOP matches. In the build up to those kinds of events PFC Caesar is always one of the people I hope is there because I know our chances of victory are much higher with him on our team. He’s a force multiplier and he’s one of the major forces we have at our disposal here in FP1. Because of that I think he has outgrown his dusty PFC tags and I think it is time he be awarded his Sniper Marksman Badge as well as a promotion to T/5. It’s been a long road, but I’d like to say congratulations T/5 Caesar and well done!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Nicholas Caesar 370924428 FP1S1

I do promote him to Technician, Fifth Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 22nd day of January, 2023.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

|

Pretty mid salad dressing but a damn good sniper! Well done!

Really kept me waiting
Ave, true to Caesar

Congrats, T/5!