Promotion (Collin R. Kelso)

Maj. Fritz said:

It’s been about a little over a year since 1Lt. Kelso has made his debut at Co. HQ. Since that move, he’s been charged with the leading and maintenance of FP1 and FP2, acting as a resource for his Plt. HQ’s, and ensuring that the paperwork keeps flowing. Kelso has done all this while managing the Engineer Corps and his own busy schedule. Further proving his dedication to the unit, he’s also taken a leadership role in making sure OCS is carried out and that our future butter bars are getting the challenges they need to overcome to become officers.

In demonstration of these efforts and ability, Regiment and Bn. HQ has found it fit to promote 1Lt. Kelso to the rank of Captain. Congrats Cpt. Kelso.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Collin R. Kelso       8002516793       Fox Co. HQ

I do promote him to Captain in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 3rd day of July 2022 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Congratulations on your promotion Cpt. Kelso!

Congratulations Captain!

Congratulations Captain :smiley:

Congratulations Captian

Love to see it. Congrats, Cpt.!

Congratulations, Captain! Salute

Congrats Cpt.

Congratulations, El Capitan! I can call you El Capitan, right?

I’ll get back to peeling those potatoes, sir.