Promotion (Eddie T. Hanley)

Sgt. Lord said:

I have had the pleasure to know Cpl. Hanley for quite some time. In that time I have come to know him as one of the most consistent and reliable squad leaders that I have come across here in the 29th. No matter what it may be he always manages to shed new light on something that’s going on whether it be an angle we haven’t looked at or just a fresh pair of eyes on the problem no matter what is going on. I know that Cpl. Hanley can handle himself, but if the need arises he is able to go far beyond that. With everything that you do I feel that it is nothing but fitting to award you the rank of Sergeant congratulation Sgt. Hanley.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Eddie T. Hanley     
158000306      DP3S3

I do promote him to Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 3rd day of October 2021 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Congrats Sgt.!

Congratulations Sarge, I’m sure that I can say for all of DP3S3 that we are lucky to have you as our Squad leader!

Congratulations Sgt. Hanley, this was a well deserved promotion!

Congratulations Sarge, I’m happy to have you as my SL and I’m even happier to see you get promoted!

Congratulations Sarge! Lucky to have known you since the time you worked with DP2 and I have no question this promotion is very deserved!

Congratulations, I’d say you earned that promotion Sgt. Hanley!