Promotion (Eric J. Curran)

Sgt. Maj. Dethfield said:

SSgt. Curran has always been a stereotypical NCO. He is mean, knowledgeable and driven. He has been the anchor that keeps EP2 rolling for the last year and a half, taking over my old platoon and carrying on its traditions of solving every problem with an explosion of some sort. Yet with the unit’s growth comes a need for more senior leadership. SSgt. Curran can, sadly, no longer solve every problem with an explosion or mean word or two. He will have to be more nuanced, more understanding, more collected. This is only half-true, as with his promotion to Technical Sergeant and his move to Company HQ he will still need those tools at times. But now, he will learn many other ways to motivate all 130 or so people under his new command. Congrats, Tech-Sarge and prepare your… self.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Eric J. Curran         974030484      Easy Co. HQ

I do promote him to Technical Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 2nd day of May 2021.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage, and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Ross M. Dethfield

Congratulations Technical Sergeant!

Oooh soo fancy and now I can bug you with all my questions! Congrats TSgt!

Big Man

Look at this old man climb

Congrats, TSgt.!

I will really miss having you as my SSgt. you did everything you needed to do and more swiftly and justly. Can’t wait to see what you’ll do in the big office!

Congratulations on the new promotion of Technical Sergeant!

Hey we are twins!

Good job man! Well deserved!

Well there he goes leaving us, was great to have you in EP2, congrats on the promotion!

Well done TSgt!

Congratulations TSgt.

Congratulations TSgt. !!

Congrats go to my OG squad lead (for like three days but still) !

Baker Dawg’s taking over. Congrats!