Promotion (Mathieu C. Tremblay)

SSgt. Newton said:

This really shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone since Cpl. Tremblay is one of the finest SL’s in the whole regiment. I first took notice of the good Cpl when he was the ASL to a certain 2Lt. Mellinger once upon a time and I was a little bit jealous at the time to be honest because he seemed like a guy who just kind of understood squad leadership and how to keep a group of knuckleheads together and operating as a machine. He had a great mentor and all, but his success as an SL since taking over his squad from the 2Lt is really something that stands on it’s own. He has routinely showed his dedication to his squad, their well being, and their performance such that FP1S2 still wears the SUC proudly on their jackets and deservedly so. I always know that S2 is in good hands because Cpl. Tremblay is there to keep the ship running smoothly. I know that I can fully trust in him to keep those aforementioned knuckleheads pointed in the right direction and violently and creatively unleashing the kabooms at the enemy. So I believe it is finally time for his outstanding efforts to be recognized and for Cpl. Tremblay to ditch those silly two chevrons and make his transformation into Sgt. Tremblay with the proper three chevrons. Congratulations Sergeant and well done.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Mathieu C. Tremblay       003606615      FP1S2

I do promote him to Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 10th day of October 2021 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Mellinger

Woop

nice

Oh.

Oh Oh Oh!!!
NL3maQP

I think its fake

Congratulations well earned!

Nice job Sergeant, congratulations.

Great job!

hell yeah

what are you doing step dad?