Promotion (Nick J. Mueller)

2Lt. Dawdy said:

Prior member of both leadership and Dog Company, PFC Mueller was a familiar sight among the senior members of the company. During this re-enlistment PFC Mueller felt a familiar calling, and striving not to be outdone, put himself through the wringer to show his commitment to re-entering leadership as expected of someone of his standing. A welcomed addition to DP3’s cadre, PFC Mueller has been working with Sgt. Voth in their continuous improvement of DP3S2; all the while contributing to the platoon through extra curricular actives.

Out of all the candidates I’ve had the pleasure of training, PFC Mueller has by far exceeded my expectation. Willing to go the extra mile both when asked and not asked, he is a shining example of what an ideal SLT candidate should conduct themselves if they wish to stand out from their peers. With his doctrine being accepted by company leadership, he has completed the final step of SLT. Therefore, the rank of PFC is no longer befitting of his post and as such, he shall be promoted to the rank of Corporal. Congratulations Cpl. Mueller, I look forward to your continued contributions.

e5f24e16991125eb1eea25f2a4c5c269f5e7eab0

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Nick J. Mueller       057039672       DP3S2

I do promote him to Corporal in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 14th day of May, 2024.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

image(1)

Let’s goooooooo!!!

Nice one! Congratulations Cpl. Mueller!