Six Years and Six Months of Service (Robert H. Sanzotera)

Sgt. Zylath said:

What were you doing six and a half years ago? Perhaps you were like me, in school, or maybe you had just set out on your own. Well, I can near guarantee that PFC Sanzotera puts us both to shame, because six and a half years ago, he was making a far more important decisions: joining the 29th Infantry Division. Sanz got his start in Able Company (now defunct) and transferred to Dog Company when it was created. As an original member of Dog, he’s got more history and knowledge in him than near anybody else. Those six and a half years were filled with some interesting roles. Sanz has near done it all. He’s been a clerk, he’s been a combat engineer, a dedicated rifleman, and now, he’s broken new ground as a crewman. This old dog never stops learning new tricks, and all of his friends in DP3S1 are ever thankful for it. It’s been a fantastic nearly four years of my life spent here with you Sanz, and I’m super excited for you to kick off your journey towards your quadruple rainbow with a shiny new AIT. Keep us honest and keep up the great work.

Congrats Sanzo!

Wow, what a blast from the past. I remember Pvt. Sanzotera from Able. That was ages ago. Good to see you still kickin’ and doing good in the neighbouring BN! Congratulations on another AOCC!