Three Years and Six Months of Service (Jake Lee)

Cpl. Winston said:

In the 29th, few members can say that they have been as important as or dedicated themselves as much as Sgt. J. Lee has. From leading to guesting, Sgt. J. Lee excels in establishing himself as a role model for others to follow. He is always willing to lead the team or put forward work outside of drills. Personally, I can say that he has affected me more than any other member of the 29th, and without him, I can say with confidence that DP2S1 would not be anything like what it has become. Furthermore, Sgt. J. Lee excels in the gameplay aspect as much as he does in leadership, as he is without a doubt one of the most skilled and dependable players in the unit. This has been especially prevalent in our recent DBOTS matches where Sgt. J. Lee is always ready with a plan before the round starts while also demonstrating excellent rifle skills once the round begins. Therefore, congrats Sgt. J. Lee on 3 years and 6 months of service, I can’t wait to see how much more you will achieve and there isn’t anyone else that I would rather have than you as my squad leader.

yezzir

Congratulations Sgt. J. Lee!

cool ig

Congrats Sgt! Legit the most well known, feared and loved name in the Company (and beyond!). Always a pleasure to play with and hell to play against! Keep being awesome!

Ope! Nice one there bud.

congrats fellow masshole

o7!

Congratulations, Mr Sgt Jelly!

Iconic