Three Years of Service (Brett M. Formosa)

Sgt. Garrett said:

In astronomy, they say that the brighter the star, the shorter it will last. However, the same idea does not transfer to people. When I think of people that constantly strive to be the best themselves and also motivate those around them to do so as well, Cpl. Formosa immediately comes to mind, as he is definitely someone who has shined brightly over many years. Back when we met 3 years ago, I could tell that he was someone I would like to work with more often than not. However, I didn’t think I would get a chance with how the unit has grown since then. In some sort of miracle, my old friend found his way back and now we’re running a squad together. It legitimately makes me smile every time I’m reminded of this - I know it won’t last forever, but man, I’m going to enjoy every minute of it.

Having such a great ASL and friend to work with is a real gift, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. It’s amazing to think that he’s been here for three years already, and he keeps improving in every regard. To say he has had a positive impact on our squad is an understatement, we’ve been consistently firing on all cylinders for months now, and I know he’s had a big influence on the squad. I’m still surprised at how the time has flown, but for now, here’s to your 6th AOCC. Congrats Cpl. Formosa, I can’t wait to see what you accomplish in the next three years!

Congratulations Cpl! It’s great having you around and in lighthouse.

nice.

Congratulations Cpl. Formosa! Great having you around!