Two Years of Service (James P. Sarsfield)

Sgt. Garrett said:

While we were initially happy to have our dear T/5 Sarsfield back in the squad, we quickly remembered some of the more regrettable aspects of having him around. Firstly, he’s too good at taking over when Cpl. Formosa and I go down. Give the other guys a chance, aye? It’s things like this that they never prepare you for when you’re raising SLT candidates… Secondly, his situational awareness is just irritating at this point. He’ll see an opportunity and take a detachment around the enemy, flanking through a forest or what have you, severely turning the battle in our favor, making an attack more of a turkey shoot than a battle. Finally, he’s just too good with the GL. While on said detachments, or even when following our orders, the guy can land a HE round on a pinhead. There’s no sport in it, and I think I speak for the whole squad when I say “plz nerf”. Joking aside, T/5 Sarsfield is an excellent member of the squad that we’re grateful for. We’re thrilled to celebrate your 2nd year in the unit with an AOCC. Congrats, T/5!

Congrats, fellow training platoon brother!

Congratulations Sarsfield. Great to have you back in the unit.

Congrats, T/5 Sarsfield!