29th Minecraft server

I was sitting down in my armchair wearing my thinking cap when a thought struck me like a bolt of lightning out of the blue;

Why don't we have a 29th server for Minecraft?

I thought to myself... Dashwood are you mad? Who would want to play a game about exploding green cabbages and 3D cubes? Let alone the sophisticated crowd that is the 29th.

But then I remembered that most of us have played it and likely own a copy, so why not take a gander at that new Minecraft Realms server hosting system that Mojang have set up.

Well, after a good cuppa and a digestive biscuit, I feel I am now inclined to put the question to you fine ladies and gentlemen;

How would you feel if the 29th had its own Minecraft server?

Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated, if you think I am a few sandwiches short of a picnic then please let me know!

Comments

• +1 sounds great would luv to be admin and help with plugins :D

• +1 I can bring the recipe for a shovel, if you bring those sandwiches you mention!

• +1 It would be alot of fun if we had like small ''villages'' in our own squads.
    Like having a big platoon area divided in 3 squads sectors or just simply a open world where you can team up with eachother.

• +1 I loved playing Minecraft when I was younger and I'd really enjoy playing with the 29thers! :D

• 29th'ers unite. For some time now a MC server has been up and running. The more the merrier!

The rules are pretty basic;

Don't be a griefer.
    Don't ruin other peoples fun
    Be sensibel..!

185.38.148.3:25588

That is the IP for the MC server. Come and start at party!

//Yours sincerly