Award (Tyrone S. Blackburn)

Cpt. Barclay said:

Cpl. Blackburn since taking over the mods for Squad has taken us from speeding up time to run across the map to setup a FOB to being able to open a menu push a couple of buttons to fly to the area and drop out of spectate at that location. Taken us from a time where we had to remember to find, delete, and respawn vehicles to being able to complete the same task with the push of a button. Cpl. Blackburn has taken the ideas presented to him by leadership at all levels and made them possible. When presented with new problems he has always found a solution to the problem. He continues to strive to improve existing features and implement new ideas. All it truly takes to appreciate his work and dedication with the mods is a squad update from OWI that takes us back to the dark ages if only for a few days as he gets them up and working shortly after. I know the first person I reach out to when an update is announced is Cpl. Blackburn. He is heart and soul behind the mods of Second Battalion and without his dedication I am not sure where we would be.

Very well deserved, the amount of effort and time you and the Cpt. Investing in the mods truly makes our lives in Leadership so much easier in regards to running the drill and its design. Keep it up Cpl.!

Congrats Cpl, and thank you for your hard work

This is a classic Cpl. Blackburn moment.

Hobbyists talk about guns, rifles, tanks, etc. but true professionals about logistics. If we can call our mods “logistics” then Cpl. Blackburn becomes a hero.
Well done Cpl! Much deserved achievement.

PS. I don’t know how you can deal with that piece of sh**…

As an individual who has to click buttons around those menus on pretty much daily basis, I can only thank you for your work meune freund (I hope I wrote that correctly). Well deserved, congratulations!

Well done blackburn, Doing really good work with the mods :smiley:

Great work with the mods, it has been incredible watching them evolve through your hard work. Well deserved.

Congrats & Thanks for keeping the unit moving!

Bro does a better job with Captain than the whole OWI team :skull:

Thank you and well deserved Blackburn!

Congrats Cpl Blackburn! You truly deserve it!