Badge (Ludio G. de Freitas)

Cpl. Duran said:

By the time T/5 Freitas joined S2 last year, he already had served in 29th for 5 years & from the start he showed that he earned his previous badges not for “blue eyes” but for his honest hard work & sharp mind. Which is what makes him twice as terrifying for the enemy on the battlefield, as he by these 9 montsh with S2 refitted his experience into becoming one of the best and I dare to say it - in the whole Platoon CQC fighter. His weapon of choice is any kind of SMG, you may find it hard to take him out of the objective that he’s defending, as he might be already sneaking behind your back. He’s also able to pick a banner of leadership at any time without fail & he will be listened to, not because of rank, but authority of his experience. And of course one of the good features of De Freitas is his ability to befriend people in an instant & keep good relationships. It’s kind of a magic that even if you just knew him for a few weeks it feels like he was there with you for years. So to keep it short on the praise, T/5 Freitas - you are awarded the Submachine Gun Sharpshooter Badge. Keep up the splendid work De Freitas & congrats from da Rats!

ssmg

My man

Congrats T/5 Freitas, it always scares me if I have to face you!

Congratulations T/5 de Freitas!

Congratulations Technician, 5th Grade Ludio Garcia de Freitas, well done!

Congrats T/5!