Congratulations T/5 Cowles - New Top Recruiter

Ever since I left the 29th back in 2017 for the final time, I wanted to be the first one to congratulate to whoever claimed the top spot as a recruiter. The spot that I have had for two decades almost :smiley: After all this time Iā€™ve lurked time to time these forums following the development of the recruitment stats.

Couple years ago I thought T/5 Enser would beat me to it but no - he quit about 50 recruits short. Now I hadnā€™t visited these forums for a long time and at what a time I arrived. I can finally rest in peace. I used to joke back in the day when I was still active retired member, that whenever anyone comes even close to my record, Iā€™ll re-enlist and keep fighting for my the #1 spot. But donā€™t worry @Cowles , youā€™ll keep your record. Most likely for another decade or two.

So congratulations good sir and donā€™t you dare to do the mistake that many does after achieving or gaining something from recruiting: donā€™t quit doing it. Keep recruiting and keep making the records even more unreachable what it used to be.

Current record stands today:

But raise your hand if you have recruited two majors and one captain :wink:

29th Ever Forward *Salute*

Hell yeah Cowles!

Congrats T/5!

Congratulations and well done T/5 Cowles!

Absolutely ridiculous numbers. Well done T/5 Cowles!

Paid actors, smh.

On a serious note, you guys are doing a lot for the unit, thank you and congrats! Salute :slight_smile:

I pay them with the promise of a good time!

Well at last. Congrats T/5 Cowels.
Note: Typo intentional. Letā€™s see if you remember why :wink:

Congrats brother!

Absolutely incredible. Congrats T/5 Cowles!!

This T/5 honestly is our top fresh meat supplier.
Congrats T/5 Cowles!

Outstanding work.

Woah Congrats T/5 Cowles. As a survivor of your recruiting methods, thanks for leaving me corporeally intact.

Excellent work, T/5 Cowles. This is the most important stat/record in the 29th in my mind!

Who knew there would be a day some one best out PFC Tuo! Congrats T5 Cowles!!